Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Camp 2018

On the 5th of November, all the year 8,7,6 and 5's went camping for three days and two nights here is what I enjoyed.

1 Air jump,

OK so this was fun but I was the only 7 [you may be wondering what I mean by seven it how much I way so we had a scale from 1 to 10 and I was the only 7 😭] but it was fun I managed to do a front flip they are the hardest and Nika she got taken up in the air it was funny I kinda got a wedge but I was fine in the end I did a heck of a lot of backflips I did not manage to do 3 sadly.

2 Water slide,

I went on the water slide every day with Ella, Greer, Fria and some other girls we had a splash literal I raced Jamie and Lucas and Alex I won 6 times in like 30 races 😂 my dad ran it for two days then others did

3 Go-cart,

This is a good story and it's about me betting a boy and how some people don't like to lose even me  I was going on the race and I was the 4th person to go I was after my friend Simon and he went fast I thought how am I going to bet him but my turn I was off and zooming around all the turns and before I knew it was done but at the end  of the race I was  2nd out but I was first out of the years 8's in my grope at the end of came I was forth.😝



those were the things in enjoyed the most at camp for 2018 I hope you enjoyed and a good buy😶

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?




Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.