Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Is graffiti art or messy?

for the last two weeks i have had to Mack  a argument of what i think if   graffiti  art or if it is messy
it was a bit challenging but i got there i hope you agree on what i think  


Here is my planing

In my opinion graffiti is art what do you think ?

I believe that art is what make the world more colourful and some         graffiti has a meaning  check this link here to see what i mean.

Who is Banksy well he is a really great arrest he uses  graffiti to do his art and they all have really good meanings.he became famous

Graffiti can be a way people relieve stress and some people don't do too well under pressure being told what to make and they like to do free style and do what their heart desires.

Graffiti  is like art but people diss like it because they think that it just mess and has no meaning  but it dase and people just have different standards of art.
So that is my opinion of graffiti and i hope you think that it is art is well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?




Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.