Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

Ballad poem

Over the past few weekes room six and i have been working on our own ballad poems and my one is about lossing your best friend a few weeks bake i lost my cat he was my best friend and this is what it is about




Every cat has its day.
Even though it may.
Seam like a cry for help.
And you wish you could hit replay.
As it seems there gonna yelp.

As the world suddenly turns gray.
As you find them on the ground that you lay.
When they tack their final breath.
And you start to pray.
When you wish you knew when they would have their death.

As I sit in a spot.
That we liked a lot.
I stare into the sky.
My family wants me to come down i thought not.
And i wonder why.

What happened to him.
He was quite slim.
And I try to think of an answer.
I won't forget him.
When they say he he  had ……. Cancer.

I drop to the ground.
I turn around.
And run for the stears.
And my tears make a sound.
And the one of my loudest tears.

We have time to remember him.
And I think nothing could replace him.
And I fell as my world ben upside down.
And be moved like a fish fin.
And I try to get rid of my frown.

Grandad says he's in a better place now.
And I say wow.
At least his suffering is over.
But I will miss his weird meows.
And I want to the changeover.

as the dogs sit and howl.
and some growl.
I think of the good times we had together.
and my guts start to growl.
and then there is a slight change to the weather.

And sometimes it may seem as there is a unopenable door
There is always more
Love in this world
Like the number one to fore
So when in doubt visit them in your own world dreamworld

There is lots of love to go around
By naiema

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naiema,
    I am so sorry that your grandad died and how he had cancer, and I really like your poem its very nice, but some of the sentences don't really make sense, and you also have a couple of spelling mistakes like take, stair & ctr thank you for reading this comment i hope you make bigger improvements in the future.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?




Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.