Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Clumsy-locks


This is my writing on gold locks i hope you enjoy next time i will add more detale


Clumsy-locks

Hi I am Gould but people call me clumsy.


I don't  know why I am not clumsy wall this one time i was clumsy i broke a kids cher i know what you are thinking.You broke a kids chore it wasn't my fault it was cracked any way . ok i will tall you the story.


Once upon a time hang on,it was yesterday  I went to see a friend but i took the wrong path.then i came to this house there was a note Go Away Especially the girl guides. We only ate porridge  from the owners so i trotted on in. And wow i was amazed at the decor it was beautiful especially the floor was as shiny as the stars at night.


Know this is the really endorsing bit i was trying the prague wow what is in this Flaming hot peppers and it snows in summer where so i stuck my tongue in the freezing cold things.
Then the second bool sugar rush i had enough energy to run around the hole world .



Now the last bool ok it is time i am shaking like there is no tomorrow i took a bit this is perfect i when to get out of the chair but i was stuck i took karate so with a jump the chair broke and the landing hurt oops.


Then time for a nap the bed was too big to short gust my size too hard to soft to bouncy so i put the short one on  d the big bed then the small bed and the short bed know this is a dead.meme while i was woken up from a big roar  ahhhhhhhhhhh this went on  for a hour but i fixed everything  and was home i found my new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?




Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.