Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Beauty and the Beast

W.A.L.T  use the correct structure in  a recount 📝



Beauty And The Beast


On Easter Sunday Me,Mum,Zariah and Baly  all went to see Beauty and the Beast.

So we went a little crazy with the food so we got one small  frozen coke and two Large frozen grape drinks. Along with popcorn and skittles also m&m’s now it is time for the movie. So we found our sets and we were at the front
Time past so fast that before we knew it the movie had started . The beginning gave me a fright  but the movie just got better and better

I would give the movie a 4/5 I loved the end .So at the end of the movie I would recommend going to see this movie It was mind blowing .

1 comment:

  1. Hello Naiemah, its Anisia from St.Bernadettes school, Room 8. Year 6. I think that this is a great story because it was in your story. I went to go see the beauty and the beast movie and was shocked as well. Don't worry I go all over with the snacks as well. I liked how you rated it at the end. Maybe next time you could just check your spelling before you post it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?




Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.