Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Flying to mexico

Todayś task is on summer learning jury and I chose the country Mexico and here are 3 safety tips for flying on a plane

1 sit down and put on your seat belt on where the sine comes on
2 listen to the air hostess that will give you information that is important to keep you safe on your flight
3 if air masks come down place over your mouth and nose pull the elastic strings to tighten if you have a child with you after you  are done place on the kid to keep them safe to.


here is a video on keeping safe while on a flight

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naiema,
    I enjoyed reading your post about your 3 safety tips for flying, they were all really helpful. Maybe next time you could re read your post, and make sure that all the spelling is correct. Other than that it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?




Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.